Sunday, January 27, 2008

Look What I Bought at Walgreens for $24.22!

Well, I admit it... maybe I went a bit overboard on this deal... but I love makeup and at this price why resist?! All Jane Cosmetics were buy-one-get-one-free, and I had $2 off coupons for every item! I did 5 different transactions- buying over 100 Jane cosmetic items, six packages of Valentine's Day stickers and a bottle of mouthwash and my total was $24.22, if you don't include the mouthwash and the stickers, I only paid $16.22 for over 100 items of makeup! It could have been even cheaper if I had only bought items under $4 (all Jane items under $4 turned out to be free), but I wanted to try some of the newer stuff! Anyone need some makeup? I'm stocked! Guess how much I saved? Oh, only $307.93!!! I bought all this in three days at two Walgreens stores. Thank you moneysavingmom.com - that's where I found out about this super deal! (P.S. In the photos below I used the pens to hold down the receipts, as the receipts were curling up were curling up.) (P.S.S. The store still makes money off my transactions as I used manufacturer's coupons- the store sends these in to Jane Cosmetics and is reimbursed. Also, no, these are not all for myself, I am going to be giving much of this away as gifts for birthdays this year. Gotta bless others when you find such a great deal! I heartily agree that couponing should be done correctly and that it is important that the store makes money off of my transactions. Please read Crystal's post about the ethical use of couponing here.)






1 comment:

Kathryn said...

Wow! Now you can just go "shopping" in your bathroom cabinet instead of going to the store for your make up (for probably a really long time.

What a fun deal!

Kathryn