Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Amazing Deal at Walgreens This Week!






I've been enjoying reading Crystal's Blog (www.moneysavingmom.com) for awhile now- but today was the first day I went out and took advantage of one of the deals she posted. All Jane cosmetic items are buy-one-get-one-free this week at Walgreens. And at this link you can print out a $2 off coupon, good for one item. http://www.janecosmetics.com/coupons/coupon%20only.pdf (You can make them smaller, and print out as many as you want, only one prints per page, though!) Most Jane Cosmetic items sell for around $4, so ummm, they are free! I went to two different Walgreens today. At the first one I used 8 coupons on 8 Jane items and paid $1.60! At the second Walgreens I used 12 coupons on 12 Jane items, tossing in 2 of the Valentine's Day stickers (at $1 each ---I did this so that my total would be more than $2!) My grand total at the second store: $3.96! At both stores the cashiers called the manager, and both times they got the okay to enter in the coupons. At the second store I had quite a line behind me.... as I had 12 coupons and it took awhile for them to enter them all in... I wonder what the people behind me thought when my total before coupons was near $30 and then after they were all entered in my total was less than $4!!!! The cashier quietly said, "Wow, that was a good deal." I whispered "I found out about it online." :) My receipt from the 2nd store says "Your total savings: $54.44 (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) -Print the coupons and RUN to your nearest Walgreens! I got lipsticks, eyeshadows, eye pencils, concealers, mascaras... all nearly for free!

No comments: