Saturday, February 9, 2008

Super Saving Saturday! Lots of Deals: CVS, Walgreens, Target and More!

CVS: On Monday I made my first trip to CVS, the nearest store is 23 miles away in Smithfield (VA). Sadly, they were out of the Maybelline Eyeshadows and the Excedrin!



CVS:
M&Ms: $2 each - $1 off coupon on two = $0.50 each, received $2.00 EBCs
Fruc Shampoo: $3.99 - $1 off coupon = $2.00, earned $3.99 EBCs
Dove Proage Body Wash: Clearance $2.65 -$1 off coupon = $1.65

Spent $7.67, received $5.99 in EBCs.


Walgreens:
I did much better at Walgreens than CVS! There were a few items in the clearance section!


Walgreens: I forget all the ins and outs! This one was tricky, and it's been 5 days since I pulled this deal! Here's what I can remember: one of the hair gels was on clearance for $1.24 and I had -$1 coupon = $0.24. The other gel was on clearance for $.99, I had a -$1.00 coupon, they marked it down to $0.99, so it was Free!!! The makeup was clearanced to $3.29, had a -$3.00 store coupon and a $1 off coupon, so overage/Free!

FAR(Free After Rebate): Frucuits shampoo, Clear Care, Speed Stick ($0.75 overage because I had a coupon!) and Softsoap ($1.00 overage because I had a coupon!).

Earned (once my rebates go through!): $2.05

Target: Softsoap on clearance for $1.77, - $1 off coupon= $0.77 cents
Head and Shoulders Conditioner on clearance for $3.81 -$3 off coupon = $0.81 cents!


Target also had just what I was looking for, for 50% off! Red King Sized shams! We received the matching sheets for a wedding gift back in 2005 and I've wanted these shams for years! :) They were $12.48 each!


LandsEnd.com : Beautiful Comforter cover on clearance for $39.99, used a gift card from my Mom= free for me :)




Hotcouponworld.com: Sold five Enfamil checks for $16.80!!!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Wow you have found some great deals. I am trying to get frugal or thrifty--just save money too. I keep seeing all these people that have saved money at CVS and Walgreens I will have to try them out. BTW I'm also from VA.

Unknown said...

You got some really great deals at Target! The softsoap body wash was a great deal! I will have to check to see if mine in Ohio has any of these!