Tuesday, May 6, 2008

A few Deals :)

It seems not having a photo to post of my deals is keeping me from blogging at all... So no photos but here are some deals I'm crazy about right now:
Target:
In the Travel/Trial size section look for a 2 oz bottle of "All Small and Mighty 3X Detergent" it is priced at $1.00 use the $1.50/1 coupon from the 4/20 Red Plum insert or the $1.00/1 Hangtag Coupon (I've found these on bottles of ALL at Wal-Mart and Food Lion). The Target I bought mine at marked the coupon down to $1.00, so no overage, but still free :)

Food Lion:
I recently found out about the Food Lion printable coupons... ever since I did we've been eating lots of free cookies at our house. Go to this link to print coupons for free cookies ("Free 12 Count Fresh in Store Baked Cookies" expires May13th) and free baby wipes($1.50/1, Expires 7/1)! The Food Lion Baby Wipes are regularly priced at $1.49 - so the coupon will peep and either be pushed through, or will be marked down to $1.49. Two other favorites: the $1.00 off Food Lion Ice Cream (Expires 5/27) is a great coupon- you can get Ice Cream for about $2, and the $1.00 Food Lion Chicken Breasts (Expires 5/27) is a great deal when they are marked down or on sale- I've gotten Chicken for about $2 several times!

No comments: