Wednesday, November 28, 2007

November 17th - Day Before My Birthday Visit to Williamsburg

Me and my sweet baba!

Had to get a photo on this bench... Tony took a photo
of me sitting on it four days before Jackson was born! :)

Tony ADORES his Son... Awww! Momma and baby again... it's great to be

thin again and have him on the outside... hehe!
Jackson is such a sweet, happy baby!
The Little Family in the Stocks!



On Saturday November 17th, the day before my birthday, Tony, Jackson and I went to Colonial Williamsburg :) It's my favorite place to visit in the area. ~ Before I was married, my family went to Williamsburg almost every Thanksgiving. Every few years my birthday falls in the same week as Thanksgiving (as it did this year), so I spent quite a few of my birthdays in Williamsburg. ~~ I love that we now live within driving distance to Williamsburg! I enjoy caring Jackson around in the Ergo Carrier around the old streets.... Tony even took a turn with Jackson in it at the end of our visit. We always end our visits to Colonial Williamsburg by a visit to Pierce's Pitt BBQ for dinner... another place my family went when I was growing up. I remember having BBQ there with my family and my Grandma (who passed away in 2001) and also once with my Aunt (who passed away October 2006). Williamsburg has so many old memories for me... and I look forward to creating new ones with my husband and son! ...Oh! And when we were in the Williamsburg Toy Shop we saw our first fellow Ergo Baby! A lady had her daughter on her back, in a cream-colored Ergo and I said, "Another Ergo Baby!" :) It was great!

No comments: