Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Beach Week/ Neptune Fest!

















Last week my Mom came down and stayed at Turtle Cay between 6th and 7th streets at Virginia Beach! I drove out Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, returning home each night to sleep and then kiss Tony good bye before I left mid-morning. Mom and I had a great time together! She would play with Jackson in the pool and I'd soak in the hot tub... it was great! We also LOVED the sand sculptures! The artists worked on them all week. It was so interesting to see how they totally changed their on Wednesdays when most of the sculptures collapsed. My Mom and I both liked the sandcastles with the arches the best. :) It was such a beautiful beach week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Karen,
I Miss you at caregroup girl! Love you...looks like you had fun at the beach!!
Katie D